Monday, June 15, 2009

The Matt Black Nissan GTR 35 by Simon

Well guys, after Alvin posted the Lamborghini Orange color GTR 35 from Zele, what about the Nissan GTR 35 Matt black ???

This color is really exotic and was spotted at Sepang F1 Circuit during HPC (High Performance Challenge) few months back.

Heard from some of the people, this kind of paint really hard to take care. Orange GTR really stunning look but Matt Black GTR - Wow ... look very solid , aggressive .. but for myself I love bling bling style~~ I will choose the Orange GTR ~~




This car with 3.8L VR38DETT twin-turbo V6 - pumping out 480bhp and Nissan claims the GT-R 35 can reach a top speed of 192 mph (309 km/h)Well what I could say?? A MONSTER !!!

With a price tag around RM600K, there are a lot of choice of cars can be chosen for example BMW E92 M3.

For me I still prefer Nissan GTR because I like Forced Induction - TURBO, after few laps in Sepang F1 Circuit in this car - I can say that = Marvelous!!!






Definitely a lot of girls will hop inside the car ~~ especially either with Matt Black or Lamborghini Orange....but wait !!!

Hehe I guess whatever color it is , still a lot of girls hooked up, because IT'S NISSAN GTR!!

But I guess the girls will go out of their mind if I push this car hard on the freeway~ haha ~

Anyway any girls wanna have a ride with me in this car just contact me, LOL

Enjoy reading
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment